1. With effect from 1st April 2019, the loading charges for Scrap Loading at Gurgaon / Manesar / MPTE / MPTC plants, should be included in the Bids (Basic Rate) submitted by the parties during e-Auctions, i.e. No loading charges are to be paid to labour as being done presently.
2. MSIL would facilitate Loading through Manual Labour / Forklift (upto 3 MT) only (no change from Existing System). Any additional Loading Equipment required for Loading, i.e. Cranes / Forklift more than 3 MT capacity etc, would have to be arranged by the successful Bidder at his / her / their own cost.
3. GST and other Taxes would continue to be paid in addition to Basic Rate as applicable at the time of Invoicing.
4. For items to be disposed from Rohtak facility of MSIL, the successful bidders would have to arrange manpower for loading on their own, as is being practiced currently (No Change).
5. Accordingly all Bidders are requested to quote their prices / place their Bids considering the above changes.